Hidden Valley Manufacturing LT Arena Plow range from 6 to 8 feet in size
- Category 1 compatible
- Equipped with 2 rows of 2 3/4″ spoon point shanks on 6″ spacing to till the soil
- Adjustable rigid harrow spikes on 6″ spacing positioned behind the shanks to comb the soil for a well groomed appearance
- Adjustable 6 bar 8″ diameter rolling basket packer firms the soil for good footing and breaks up any clods left behind
Depth Control & Tandems
Easy Adjustments. Built-In Stability.
- Single-point hydraulic depth control allows for quick and easy adjustments for changing field conditions.
- Walking tandem design and gauge wheels offer balance and stability for a more consistent seed.
- Walking tandems located in the middle section enable the sweeps to maintain an even cutting depth on irregular surface conditions.
Front & Rear Hitch
Heavy Duty. Additional Towing.
- Adjustable 3″ bull tongue front hitch.
- Heavy duty rear hitch is standard on each cultivator and is built to accommodate additional towed equipment efficiently.
- Optional addition: Hydraulic rear control hose kit
- Enhanced your field preparation and sowing without added passes across the field.
Adjustable Tension. The Perfect Finish.
- Adjustable spring down tension on the removable packer firms the ground increasing
- Prepares an excellent seed bed with a fine soil layer.
- Breaks up clods and levels the soil for a smooth finish.
- Packers are removed by removing the 2 pins located in front of the tension spring.
Optimal Seedbed. At All Levels.
- Sweep back shank design breaks up the soil and provides more consistent residue movement and more thorough mixing.
- Built to withstand heavy impact, meaning less time spent replacing sweeps and more time preparing seedbeds.
- Furrows left by the shanks are minimized by the smoothing action of the harrow and rolling basket packer.
- Single row of rigid harrow bar with welded spikes on 6″ centers has 3 settings for pitch adjustments.